Write A Better Book – Grow Your Business
Sign up below and every day you'll receive tips, advice and occasional updates on my circus shenanigans (plus if you're lucky, a tiny sheep or two!) direct to your inbox.
Vicky Fraser is one of those rare creatures who can and has done, and also knows how to teach you how to do it. Moreover she is peculiarly well fitted to do so, because the writing she started her career with is perhaps most difficult of all: Persuading people to buy things.
But Vicky adds something extra. She is funny. You cannot be bored into learning. She makes it fun. Good luck with your book!
3 Ways For You To Write Your Book
Do you know why you haven't written your book yet?
- It's not because you "can't write".
- It's not because you don't have time.
- It's not because you're not good enough.
- You have a Big Idea, but no clue where to start.
- You're not convinced you can really do this.
- You're afraid nobody will want to read it
I can help you with the first one. I can make you believe you can do this. And as for the third one: that still scares me, several books in. But guess what? I keep writing anyway – and so can you.
Discover the Business Book Blog
Hop over to the Moxie Books Blog for the latest writing tips, indie-publishing news, and business growth real-talk – plus tall tales, exciting interviews, and excessively cute videos of the Moxie Books TinySheeps.
"Vicky Fraser knows exactly how to cut through the bullshit of book writing, calm your inner dickhead, and give you a step by step approach for writing and publishing a book. If you ever get the chance to work with her...jump at it. You’ll never regret the investments that lead you to become a best selling author but you will always regret an unwritten book."
The help Vicky has given me in getting Hack the Buyer Brain together has meant that for three months I’ve had nearly two interviews a week about the book.
I sold enough books on my prelaunch to pay for the first print run. I have two brand new clients who have come directly through the book – both of whom came to me within a day of reading the book.
I’ve recently won an award for Outstanding Contribution to my field as a result of the content of the book – which officially makes it an award-winning book. It’s also been made required reading for the Content Marketing Academy, as well as part of the syllabus for two universities in the UK.
I get consistent compliments and messages from readers who have said it’s changed everything for them. People are starting to get results from the content too.
And as a result of all this, I cannot rave enough about what Vicky has done.
Author and Leader at Automation Ninjas
Anyone serious about writing the best business book they’re capable of should follow your beetle steps. It’s bloody marvellous, because:
- While the world’s full of snake oil sellers and gurus saying they have an ‘easy’ way to write a book, you never pretend it’s easy. That’s not your schtick. You show people it’s worth doing it right, and that’s damn hard work, but so much better.
- You then break it down into digestible chunks. It’s less daunting. Each feels doable.
- You’re real and relatable-to. And honest about mistakes.
- It’s proven. You’ve done it. Your clients have done it.
- It makes sense. It’s for people who are do-ers. It feels like you’ve got clients’ backs. It’s not a shitty cynical sales tool. If people take the beetle steps they’ll have a book written. And a book they can be proud of.
Author and PR Consultant
The 29-Day Writing Challenge
500 words a day for 29 days.
Don't break the chain!