Moxie Book Kickstarter: Join the April 2020 Author Team!
Want to write your book but can't seem to get started? I feel ya.
All you need is someone to hold your hand through four simple steps, then kick you hard up the bum so you do the work.
That's what the Moxie Book Kickstarter is all about.
You'll get 5 live webinars and a final live group Q&A call, all via Zoom. Here's what we'll cover:
- How to organise your life and business so you'll have time to write (without making you miserable in the process – I will not insist you get up at 5 am and wear a hair shirt, unless you really want to, you kinky so-and-so).
- How to build a healthy writing habit you actually enjoy (because without one, you won't write your book).
- Nailing down your Big Book Idea: will it work? Does it need refining? Do you even have an idea yet? (If you don't, don't panic!) We'll sort it out in this session.
- Getting inside your Ideal Reader's head: we'll build a detailed picture of who's going to read your book (and become your best client). People find this super-difficult, but I'll break it down for you and show you how to use your avatar to become a better writer.
- Create a detailed outline of your book that makes writing the thing much, much easier – so by the time you've finished this Kickstarter, you'll be raring to go and you won't be scared.
I will give you homework in between each webinar, but it won't be misery-inducing, I promise. It'll be fun.
And at the end, we'll wrap everything up with a final live Q&A call where you can ask me anything about the stuff we've covered in the previous 5 weeks.
Would you like to join us? We start in:
Vicky Fraser is one of those rare creatures who can and has done, and also knows how to teach you how to do it. Moreover she is peculiarly well fitted to do so, because the writing she started her career with is perhaps most difficult of all: Persuading people to buy things.
This book is not just about technical challenges. It builds your morale, makes you feel better about your ability. It gives you what you need to believe in yourself and get started.
And after it's done that it takes you by the hand and leads you, step by step, to success. Nobody can give you talent but Vicky shows you how to make the best of what you have – and she adds something extra. She is funny. You cannot be bored into learning. She makes it fun. Good luck with your book!
Author & Direct Marketing Expert
Vicky Fraser knows exactly how to cut through the bullshit of book writing, calm your inner dickhead, and give you a step by step approach for writing and publishing a book. If you ever get the chance to work with her...jump at it. You’ll never regret the investments that lead you to become a best selling author but you will always regret an unwritten book.
Author & Email Marketing Strategist
Anyone serious about writing the best business book they’re capable of should read this and follow your beetle steps. Jamie Veitch, Author, The Social Entrepreneur's Guide To Winning Tenders
Author & PR Consultant to Social Enterprises
Reading your book has made me want to write another!
Author & Chemical Translator
Start Writing Your Book Today
I'm on a mission to create 1,000 business owner-authors and help them transform their lives and businesses. But I know the hardest part is getting started – which is why I've created this Book Kickstarter, which will give you everything you need to start writing.