Reading makes you sexy.
Reading makes you smart.
But a tottering tower of books that could crash down and kill you at any moment isn’t doing you or me any good at all.
Let's Read Those Books Together...
I’m a sucker for a book. Ever since I was a tiny wee child, my parents never refused to buy me a book or take me to the library.
I have a lot of books.
I suspect you’re similar. Do you have a lot of books? Are they piled alarmingly, looming at you because you bought them with every good intention to read them, but you haven’t got around to it yet?
I hear ya. I have the same affliction. So let’s tackle it.
Join Bookaholics Anonymous and we’ll read a book a month together.
It’s totally free, and here’s how it works:
- You sign up below by giving me your name and email address (because otherwise I can’t tell you what we’ll be reading and when the calls are taking place).
- You’ll get an email asking you to confirm you actually want to do this (please click the link to finish joining).
- At the start of each month, you’ll get an email telling you which book we’re reading this month.
- On the last Friday of each month (or occasionally the first Friday of the next month if I'm away), we’ll get together in a group call on Zoom and share the top 3 things we learned from the book, and how we’ll implement them in our own businesses and lives.
- During the call, we’ll mud-wrestle to decide on the next book. (Just kidding, this isn’t a democracy, it’s a Victatorship—so while I’ll certainly listen to suggestions, the final book choice is mine.)
- You get smarter, sexier, and learn lots of cool stuff you can implement to help you write your own book and grow your business.
Join Bookaholics Anonymous below.
What We've Read So Far
What to know what kind of book we get stuck into in Bookaholics? No problem. Here's what we've been reading...
The 12 Week Year
The E-Myth Revisited
Work The System
The Power Of Habit
Go For No!
They Ask, You Answer
Good To Great
Building A StoryBrand
23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism
We Are All Weird
We Do Things Differently
The Gifts Of Imperfection
The Artist's Way
The War Of Art
Trust Me, I'm Lying
The Bullet Journal Method
Company Of One
The 25th Hour
Bird by Bird
The Art Of Asking
Surrounded by Idiots
The Happiness Project
This Is Your Brain on Music
I Will Teach You To Be Rich
Start Writing Your Book Today
I'm on a mission to create 1,000 business owner-authors and help them transform their lives and businesses. Join us: order your copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? today.
Click the button below and you'll go straight to the order form. Fill in your information and my book pixies will send your book toot sweet.
© Vicky Fraser 2019