Vicky sits down with systems expert Ashlee Berghoff and finds out what the real experts do to get more shit done. They chat about all sorts, including how to get more organised and stop flailing around like a drunken octopus - and talk about which thing to do first. Because isn't that often the biggest problem?
- [3:30] How did Ashley get into helping entrepreneurs get organized?
- [4:45] Ashley has been so stressed and so overwhelmed that she would dream of getting hit by a car so she could be organized.
- [8:20] It’s perfectly normal to have ups and downs when it comes to your productivity.
- [8:55] Instead of feeling guilty, find a rhythm that you can sustain.
- [13:25] When you commit to the work that you want to do, realize that it will mean you have to say no to some other things.
- [15:45] How has Ashley been managing her time while writing a book?
- [17:20] What is Ashley’s book going to be about?
- [19:50] What are some of the best ways to delegate tasks?
- [24:05] Get clear on what you want to share, learn how to lead, and start small!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Want to read the transcript? Click below...
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.