Guest Info - Ashlee Berghoff
Ashlee Berghoff is the CEO of A Squared Online and the creator of the Action Amplified (A2) Method, a new way for entrepreneurs to step off the hamster wheel and take focused, consistent action in their businesses. Her consulting firm, A Squared Online, specializes in hands-on implementation support for entrepreneurs around the world, all of whom have one thing in common: the desire to have someone come in and organize THEM. A Squared’s approach sits in stark contrast to the way most business support firms operate: virtual assistants often unwittingly create more work for business owners who lack the clarity to effectively delegate, and coaches may specialize in strategy or mindset but leave the entrepreneur alone to do the hard work of daily implementation. A Squared, on the other hand, maps out the path from eureka moment to eureka result and supports entrepreneurs every step of the way with resources and effective systems that turn their creative insights into powerful outcomes.
Vicky sits down with systems expert Ashlee Berghoff and finds out what the real experts do to get more shit done. They chat about all sorts, including how to get more organised and stop flailing around like a drunken octopus - and talk about which thing to do first. Because isn't that often the biggest problem?
- [3:30] How did Ashley get into helping entrepreneurs get organized?
- [4:45] Ashley has been so stressed and so overwhelmed that she would dream of getting hit by a car so she could be organized.
- [8:20] It’s perfectly normal to have ups and downs when it comes to your productivity.
- [8:55] Instead of feeling guilty, find a rhythm that you can sustain.
- [13:25] When you commit to the work that you want to do, realize that it will mean you have to say no to some other things.
- [15:45] How has Ashley been managing her time while writing a book?
- [17:20] What is Ashley’s book going to be about?
- [19:50] What are some of the best ways to delegate tasks?
- [24:05] Get clear on what you want to share, learn how to lead, and start small!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Want to read the transcript? Click below...
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.