Vicky and Joe are a bit bewildered by the early recording session, but rally magnificently to talk about their holiday, in which Vicky rediscovered the importance of breathing. In this episode, our intrepid hosts invite you to think about life, the universe, and everything - and what you really, really want. Plus a little side-trip on the nature of time. Enjoy!
- [4:50] Sometimes we just don’t take the time to breathe.
- [8:40] We should reframe our definition of time.
- [10:20] No matter what happens in our daily lives, the natural rhythms of life will still keep going.
- [11:25] It’s so easy to get caught up in life, but we do need downtime to figure out what we really want.
- [13:55] Don’t sleepwalk through life.
- [18:00] Listened to every episode? Email Vicky!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Want to read the transcript? Click below...
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.