After a (very) brief rant about the state of the British gutter press—more to come on THAT front—Vicky and Joe open up Vicky’s toolbox and have a rummage around. If you’re after a magic button that’ll write your book for you, you’re shit out of luck. But if you want an insight into the stuff a writer uses to make it all a little easier, grab a cuppa and tune in. And click those affiliate links, mama needs new houseplants!
- [5:45] What’s going on at Casa Dingle?
- [8:00] Looking for a hack to write your book?
- [9:35] Why does Vicky like the app Scrivener?
- [11:00] Vicky shares some of her favorite writing tools.
- [16:10] What are some of Vicky’s favorite productivity tools?
- [21:00] What tools does Vicky like to publish?
- [23:15] Nothing replaces hard work, but you can get organized with it!
- [23:25] What are your favorite tools? Let Vicky know!
Mentioned in This Episode:
The Overstory by Richard Powers
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Want to read the transcript? Click below...
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.