Okay everyone—huge treat for you this week because Vicky is talking to her beautiful assistant Harriet! And it’s about time too. Tune in to hear them go on a podcast safari from why VAs are awesome, through to creativity, support and loneliness, burlesque and boobs, smashing the patriarchy, and finishing on body image. There’s something for everyone here. Enjoy!
- [1:55] A little bit about Harriet!
- [5:40] Vicky couldn’t do what she does without Harriet. She is the backbone of everything!
- [7:20] What was it like getting started as a VA?
- [10:30] Vicky and Harriet knew each other as friends first before working together!
- [12:45] It can be really lonely running a business and it’s just nice to get a second brain.
- [14:45] Do you need a Facebook ad done? Get in touch with Harriet!
- [16:35] Harriet decided to open a burlesque school...and then the world ended.
- [22:20] Women want to dance as a form of expression!
- [27:00] Harriet loves watching a variety of different women be able to do the same dance move! It’s challenging but so rewarding!
- [31:00] Let’s talk about unattainable bodies.
- [35:20] Should you have two Instagrams?
- [38:20] You wanna get fit, dance, and be sexy? Harriet’s got some moves to show you.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky: email@example.com
Email Harriet: Harriet.l.Randall@gmail.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we'll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she's not doing that, she's hanging from a trapeze by her feet.