Fantastic eyebrows and where to find them! That should have been the title of this podcast, in which Suzi Gray and I talk about the weirdness of what’s going on right now in lockdown and the marketing messages that have been coming out of it. Then we get into the nitty-gritty of what Suzi does (helps bring quietly rebellious business owners out of their shells) and why it’s so important to do YOU. Tune in for a lot of yellow and smiling and nodding.
- [1:40] Who is Suzi and what does she do?
- [3:35] How has Suzi been managing the lockdown?
- [9:15] You don’t have to be pivoting right now, even if you feel like you have to because ‘everyone else is’.
- [15:00] The only way you’re truly going to build a unique brand is if it’s personal and based on you, but it can be terrifying and scary!
- [17:45] Suzi shares a bit of her background and why she fell in love with branding.
- [22:40] Suzi has an amazing branding program opening up soon! Join the waitlist and be notified when it comes out! Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.