Step by tiny beetle step, that’s how.
It’s never been easier to write and publish your own business book… right up until the moment you sit down to start.
I’m willing to bet you haven’t written your book yet for the same reasons I didn’t write mine. Which is why I wrote this book for you.
In this guide, I break down years of experience writing and self-publishing for myself and a host of clients to share everything you need to write your own life-changing business book – and use your book to grow your business. Oh – and I promise you’ll enjoy it, too.
Order How The Hell Do You Write A Book? now to unleash your inner author and write the book that could transform your business.
The Ultimate Guide To Writing The Book That Could Transform Your Business
If you’re like most business owners, the idea of writing a book probably sends you into a cold sweat.
After all, you’re “not a writer” – right?
Perhaps you’ve thought about it. Maybe even sat down to start once or twice or 492 times… but you’ve never got further than that Blank Page Of Doom.
You want to write it.
You have a feeling it could change everything for you.
But something’s in the way. Actually, I reckon several somethings are in the way: the business, for one. Clients. Customers. Marketing. Family. Kids. Having a life. Getting some sleep (ha!).
What I’m saying is: shit happens, and our lofty goals and big adventures get shelved while we deal with life.
I know, because I’ve been there.
My first mentor told me I could write a book. I nodded and smiled and carried on doing what I was doing.
My next mentor told me the same thing, and I nodded and smiled and thought about it for a while.
I didn’t write a book because everything got in the way.
Until, one day, I figured out how to get it done. Now I have not one, but two books of my own – and dozens of ghostwritten books for clients – on my shelves. In my new book How The Hell Do You Write A Book? I take you by the hand and show you exactly how you can do it, too.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to overcome the Blank Page Of Doom – permanently.
- How to create the time and space to write your book – without giving up sleep, hobbies, or time with your family.
- Why your Inner Dickhead wants to sabotage you, and how to stop it.
- Where to find inspiration and how to cultivate your hidden creativity.
- How to avoid looking like an amateur (tips and tricks to make you look like the professional you are).
- Why tedious writing is “fear masquerading as professionalism” – and how to add a little outrageous flair.
- How to destroy fluff and waffle so your business book isn’t overstuffed and dull.
- The secrets of magical storytelling: no pub bores allowed – you’ll learn how to tell stories that have readers hanging onto your every word.
- What to do at the end of your book so your reader yells, “Shut up and take my money!”
- Why authors abandon their book projects — and how to make sure you finish yours.
- And much more…
Pre-order How The Hell Do You Write A Book? now to unleash your inner author and write the book that could transform your business.