Addressing some of the specific challenges female entrepreneurs face, That’s What She Said provides women with game-changing advice for every step of the process – from the germ of a business idea to making your first million (or two)!
It’s fantastic hearing about inspirational women who’ve reached the dizzy heights of Oprah Winfrey, Marie Forleo or Sheryl Sandberg – but what if that’s not your ambition? What if success, for you, looks completely different? And what if you can’t relate to these superhuman goddesses at all? We’re missing the voices of women who are just a couple of steps ahead of us and who remember with painful clarity what it was like to be where we are now….
With humour and flair, entrepreneur and writing coach Vicky Fraser shows you how to start, run and grow (or not grow!) a business so it becomes self-sustaining, fulfilling and enjoyable. That’s What She Said is stuffed full of practical advice and interviews with amazing women from different industries and backgrounds who’ve started businesses and defined success in their own way.
In this Audible Original audiobook, you’ll discover how to:
- Figure out who your ideal client is and crawl inside their heads so you can market your business without the ick-factor.
- Create more time in your days without sacrificing anything else (we’ve already sacrificed enough!).
- Manage your money and banish the poverty mindset.
- Get to know your ‘Inner Troll’ and recognise when it might be holding you back.
- Become comfortable with sales and marketing.
- Grow your business sustainably.
- Claim your spot at the top with premium pricing, premier positioning and expert status.
By the time you’re done, you’ll have a clear idea of what you want to do, who you want to help and how you’re going to do it. Ready to create a business you love, that serves you and supports the rich life you want to live?
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.