Vicky and Joe talk lime plaster, wet TinySheep, and the joys of working with a book coach. Joe wonders what Vicky’s coaching process looks like, and is surprised to learn that a finished draft is just one of the fantastic outcomes of working with a coach. Tune in to find out why book coaching is about so much more than the book, and how THIS book coach’s process works.
- [2:25] Joe talks about punctuation and his thoughts on the book, Girl, Woman, Other.
- [9:00] Vicky’s write night went really well! Stay tuned for the next one.
- [10:35] How does book coaching work?
- [12:10] A book coach commitment can be around 6-9 months.
- [13:35] Book writing gives you confidence!
- [16:55] Vicky breaks down what to expect if you were to work with her.
- [20:05] Who does Vicky like to work with?
- [21:30] Your book coach should be as excited about your idea as you are!
- [22:15] It’s incredibly stressful to put a hard deadline on people.
- [25:40] A book is hard work, but it should also be fun. Mentioned in This Episode:
Get Vicky’s latest audio book: That’s What She Said
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.Want to read the transcript? Click below…
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.