Guest Info — Hannah de Keijzer
As a nonfiction editor and writing coach, Hannah helps folks turn bold ideas into compelling books and build sustainable, enlivening creative practices. Yes, she’s totally a word nerd.
She’s also a body nerd: she’s been a professional dancer, choreographer, and dance teacher, and a nationally Board-Certified massage therapist. There are few things she loves more than watching someone light up in understanding from a new connection to their body.
How often do you think about what your body’s doing while you write? Do you find yourself twisted up like a shrimp (prawn for brits) by the end of the day? Writing space not inspiring you to greatness? Then listen up because Hannah de Keijzer is an ex professional dancer and she is a magician when it comes to writing spaces that make you feel good, as well as boost creativity. Come and join us as we talk about shrimps and trolls, little touches that can make all the difference, and Cilantro Pig. Enjoy!
- [2:50] A little bit about Hannah and the work that she does.
- [4:30] Why are you feeling stuck? Why are you feeling uninspired?
- [7:30] Hannah worked with someone recently who was feeling really uncomfortable in her space.
- [9:40] There’s a hidden cost to not working with your body.
- [12:00] Hannah shares an example of how you can be inspired in your workplace. For her, she loves her cilantro pig.
- [15:40] Vicky shares what she loves about her mini work space.
- [17:50] Hannah has a special offer for Vicky’s listeners!
- [20:20] By the way, Vicky has an opening for her micro book writing session!
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky about 1:1 coaching at: email@example.com
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.