This week you’re in for a treat — I invited my MicroBook Magic authors to come and join me live and read from the MicroBooks they’ve been writing during November. And now you can hear their creations on today’s podcast! So grab a cuppa, settle in, and listen — and perhaps you’ll be inspired to write your own MicroBook. Starting January 10, maybe? Maybe? Gwan!
- [1:00] Vicky created a program where you write a micro book in four weeks!
- [2:00] Vicky is hosting another one on January the 10th!
- [4:15] You hear from one of Vicky’s attendees as she reads from the book she’s just written!
- [10:00] Vicky’s next student is up next as she reads from her newly written microbook!
- [19:10] You hear from Vicky’s next student who procrastinated on her book all year. She finally got it finished!
- [25:10] Vicky’s next student wrote a memoir about letting go of dreams.
- [30:55] Vicky gives a shoutout to hear students that weren’t able to attend live. They worked so hard on their own books!
- [31:10] Vicky gives a quick intro on some of the books that were written.
- [35:10] Need an editor? Vicky’s got you covered with Hannah!
- [38:45] Design your writing space to be a place of joy.
- [41:25] Are you excited to write your book? Vicky’s got one for January the 10th! Go sign up!!
- [44:10] Congrats on writing your book everybody! Vicky is so proud.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky about 1:1 coaching at: email@example.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.