This week, join us for a MicroBook special! To celebrate the end of MicroBook Magic Season 2, Vicky hosted an Author Showcase for MicroBook authors to read a snippet from their upcoming books. Join us for part 1 this week, as we hear all about what a MicroBook actually is, then listen to Hillary Weiss, Clara Callís Lewis, Sara Walka, and Sophie Blackmore entertain and delight us. Enjoy!
- [3:30] Is a big book too daunting for you? That’s okay! Write a microbook.
- [5:45] Hillary talks about the microbook that she created.
- [8:15] Hillary reads a snippet from her book.
- [13:30] Clara shares her story and why she wanted to write a microbook.
- [20:25] Sara is next! She shares her story and why she wanted to write a book.
- [27:10] Sophie shares why she wanted to write a book and why she struggled so hard to write one until now.
- [33:55] What stops people from writing a book that’s been ‘overdone’ in a particular industry?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky about 1:1 coaching at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow Notes in the Margin using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.