Good lord it’s the end of another month how did that happen etc. etc. passage of time.
But that does mean it’s time to celebrate your wins.
Because we all spend a ton of time brooding about what went wrong, how we’re not as far along as we’d like to be, etc.
So today, your prompt is several-fold. I’d like you to muse upon the following:
- Things you’re proud of this month.
- Lessons you’ve learned—what’s not gone so well, and why?
- Where were you this time last year—look how far you’ve come!
- The biggest rage you’ve had this month.
- The most fun you’ve had this month.
- The silliest thing that’s happened in June.
p.s. Connect with me on Instagram and share your experience with the community. Share your writing if you want to—we'd love to read it! Tag @tinybeetlesteps and follow the hashtags #moxieJUNE and #tinybeetlesteps
Notes in the Margin
Sign up below for regular emails on creative writing, indie publishing, and the wonders of books.