Guest Info – Jocelyn Brady
Your brain is built for magical things. I help you create and experience the fuhhhh out of those things. How? By mastering your BS! Yay! (That’s BS for Brain Stories, kidz.) So you chronic high achievers and overthinkers get OUT of your head and into some sweet, sweet flow. Alllll while creating the stuff you would MOST regret never trying before you die.
Vicky handbrake turns into a surprise impromptu interview with Brain Coach Jocelyn Brady—because she has play on her mind! Tune in for insights into dopamine, creativity, and why we all need to be more bloody childish. Oh and also you need to sign up for her Creativity at Play workshop which I am booked onto and very excited about. Hurrah! Bonus bears: this podcast also features live renditions of the Toad Song and the Bear Song. You’re so lucky!
- [3:00] When the world went into lockdown, we just did more of the extreme, which was to overwork.
- [4:35] This is an exhausting time for everybody, even for people who are used to working from home.
- [8:50] Adults need to play! However, there’s a stigma around it. What’s so wrong about having fun?
- [12:40] What can you do right now that’s ‘silly’?
- [13:10] It’s time to unlock some joy and new ideas into your life!
- [15:30] Feeling stuck and uncreative? Jocelyn has a fun zoom class you can attend!
- [18:30] Vicky does a quick rapid fire session!
- [21:20] What does Jocelyn do and who does she help? Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky: Vicky@vickyfraser.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.