We’re back for part 2 of the MicroBook Magic Author Showcase! Hurrah! Party! This week, we’ll hear from Sarah Milne, Yinka Ewuola, and Sharon Blue as they read from their upcoming MicroBooks. If you’d like to join us for Season 3 of MicroBook Magic and write your own book by May Day, check the link in the show notes!
- [1:20] A little bit about Sarah and her microbook!
- [4:50] Sarah reads a bit of her microbook.
- [12:15] A little bit about Yinka and why she decided to write this book.
- [23:15] Remember to keep writing! The world needs your books.
- [23:55] Sharon shares her story and why she wanted to write her book!
- [30:30] Vicky loves Sharon’s book because we all think we know what self care is, but we actually don’t.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky about 1:1 coaching at: email@example.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow Notes in the Margin using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.