It’s the last episode of the horror show that has been 2020 and Vicky and Joe are slacking. You know those episodes of Star Trek where they do a flashback thing so they don’t have to write an actual episode? This is a bit like that: a roundup of our favourite podcasts. It’s our Christmas gift to you: the gift of new shows and stories to enjoy. There’s glitter, there’s hot chocolate, there’s sequins… and our usual 100% professional delivery. Enjoy!
- [1:30] Yay! It’s Christmas!
- [2:10] What’s been going on at the Dingle?
- [6:10] Joe is re-reading the Wheel of Time. Why!
- [9:55] Let’s do some podcast recommendations!
- [16:20] Joe loves the podcast Philosophize This, but you have to start at the beginning to understand all the concepts he’s talking about.
- [19:00] Vicky understands why people might find Professor Brian Cox annoying, but she loves him and likes how he can simplify complex science topics.
- [24:45] One of Vicky’s fav podcasts right now is Guilty Feminist, and it’s very accessible to men! Hilarious show.
- [31:20] The podcast 99% Invisible started off as an architecture podcast
- [34:15] We’re running out of time! Vicky gives some honorable mentions of podcasts she loves.
- [37:20] Merry Christmas everybody! Vicky and Joe will be back next year! Mentioned in This Episode:
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.Want to read the transcript? Click below…
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.