Guest Info – Harriet Randall
Helping women unlock their sparkle, shimmy away their stress and feel healthy & happy – inside and out.
Come join our glittery crew!
Okay everyone—huge treat for you this week because Vicky is talking to her beautiful assistant Harriet! And it’s about time too. Tune in to hear them go on a podcast safari from why VAs are awesome, through to creativity, support and loneliness, burlesque and boobs, smashing the patriarchy, and finishing on body image. There’s something for everyone here. Enjoy!
- [1:55] A little bit about Harriet!
- [5:40] Vicky couldn’t do what she does without Harriet. She is the backbone of everything!
- [7:20] What was it like getting started as a VA?
- [10:30] Vicky and Harriet knew each other as friends first before working together!
- [12:45] It can be really lonely running a business and it’s just nice to get a second brain.
- [14:45] Do you need a Facebook ad done? Get in touch with Harriet!
- [16:35] Harriet decided to open a burlesque school…and then the world ended.
- [22:20] Women want to dance as a form of expression!
- [27:00] Harriet loves watching a variety of different women be able to do the same dance move! It’s challenging but so rewarding!
- [31:00] Let’s talk about unattainable bodies.
- [35:20] Should you have two Instagrams?
- [38:20] You wanna get fit, dance, and be sexy? Harriet’s got some moves to show you. Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Vicky: email@example.com
Email Harriet: Harriet.l.Randall@gmail.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
Ask a Question!
Got any questions about how to write a book? Or about small business marketing? Send us an email and we’ll answer it on the podcast!
Subscribe & Download
Listen on the go! Follow the 1000 Authors With Moxie Podcast using your favourite app:
Start Writing Your Book Today
If you want to learn more about how to write, self-publish, and market a book for your business, snaffle yourself a copy of How The Hell Do You Write A Book? Then check out the blog and podcast for more articles and guides. If you want a little (or a lot) more help, find out how you can work with me.
Vicky Fraser is the founder of Moxie Books and author of How The Hell Do You Write A Book and Business For Superheroes. She helps business owners write life-changing books, connect with readers and new customers, and grow their businesses. When she’s not doing that, she’s hanging from a trapeze by her feet.